Seaweed pinch pot

Seaweed pinch pot

Sunday, 28 July 2013

and beginning again

My market debut came and went a week ago and was a really positive experience - lots of great feedback and I sold enough to encourage me to begin the next cycle of making. Having spent most of the last week down the coast with my family on a winter beach holiday I now feel revived and raring to go  - many ideas already forming in my head, both for forms and for surface designs. (As usual, finding time around parenting my preschool age children is the tricky bit ... the making goes at a rather slower pace than the imagining). Stay tuned...

seaweed on a windswept winter beach 

Lichen - it makes pots! (with brown lining, you need to look closely)

new group of pinch pots on the kitchen table




No comments:

Post a Comment